Remanufactured Perkins Diesel Engines
Perkins Pacific is North America's largest producer of high-quality remanufactured Perkins diesel engines – packaged and ready to ship.
For More Information Call: 360-887-5900
- High Quality Perkins remanufactured engines
- Reman your existing engine - fast turnarounds
- Emissions Range: Tier 3 and Lesser Regulated
Perkins Engine Number Guide (PDF)
Perkins Reman Brochure (PDF)
Reman Warranty Statement (PDF)
Perkins Engine Remanufacturing
- Complete disassembly and cleaning
- 100% inspection of every part
- Replace all wear items with 100% new parts
- Machining of every part to meet OEM specs
- Engines are assembled with same OEM processes
- Engines are dyno tested to verify OEM specs
Reman Engines Come Mounted on a Metal Skid Complete with:
- Long engine w/cyl head and cover, oil pan, water pump, fuel lift pump
- Injection pump, injectors w/lines, crank pulley, oil filter housing w/filter
- Turbo, manifolds, (oil cooler supplied on balanced and turbo engines)
- ECM, engine harness, sensors not supplied
- ECM, engine harness and sensors optional on Tier 3 electronic engines
- Fuel filters and manifold gaskets supplied loose on naturals
- Dyno tested (test sheet supplied)
- One year parts and labor warranty
- 100% genuine parts
Perkins Pacific specializes in remanufacturing Perkins industrial diesel engines to OEM specifications. The Pacific reman facility is one of the largest and most modern in North America. Pacific provides diesel engine remanufacturing programs for engine OEMs, equipment manufacturers and dealers, fleets, and individual end users.
- Offering Tier 3 and Lesser Regulated remanufactured Perkins diesel engines
- Remanufactured to factory specifications - genuine Perkins parts
- Magnafluxed castings to meet stringent re-use qualifications
- Updated flange liners when needed.
- New exhaust and intake seats and guides installed to maintain proper geometry.
- Fully dyno tested with report: dynamometer test recording horsepower and engine parameters through varying loads.
- Re-torquing of cylinder head and valve adjustment after dynamometer testing.
- All engines painted, bagged/tagged with installation instructions, and skidded for shipment to customer for installation.
- One year warranty - painted, skidded, and ready to ship
Remanufactured Engine Core Return Policies
- Outbound freight prepaid (ask about freight option on returning cores)
- Core return standards: same build configuration as supplied with all components fitted
- Core must be returned without prior disassembly
- Must bar over past 360 degrees without abnormal noise or resistance
- No visible holes, cracks, or damage to castings or components
- ** Cores will be disassembled and major castings inspected for damage
- Maximum half credit charge for cores/components not meeting standards
- If turbo has a damaged turbine wheel, torch marks, not like for like, or disassembled ($400 charge)
- Properly attached to the skid and drained of all fluids ($50 charge if not drained)
- Damaged or missing components will be charged at dlr net
- Core must be returned within 90 days
Remanufactured Replacement Engines
No matter the application, if it uses a Perkins engine we can supply you.
Call us for engine options and a quote for a remanufactured engine for your particular machine.
- CLARK EQUIPMENT
- EATON CORP
- GEHL MFG
- JACOBSEN MFG CO
- LANDINI TRACTORS
- MASSEY FERGUSON AGRICULTURAL
- NEW HOLLAND
- WHITE FARM
- ALLIS CHALMERS
- INGERSOLL RAND
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC
- MASSEY FERGUSON
- OWATTONA MFG
- PERKINS USA
- FG WILSON
- SULLAIR CORP
- VERMEER MFG